                        eth2        eth1
Internet -- ?? DSL .1 -- .2 firewall .3 ---------- .4 DMZ1
                            10.0.0.1         |
                              eth0           |
                               |             |____ .5 DMZ2
                               |             |
                               |             |____ .6 DMZ3
                            internal net

This config will give you three ip addresses on your DMZ and you can
use regular routing to access them.

The DSL router (or whatever) probably can't easily be programmed to route
through the firewall to the DMZ machines. So use proxy arp on the
firewall to tell the router to send traffic to those addresses to the
firewall. Something like:

  arp -i eth2 -Ds x.x.x.4 eth2 pub
  arp -i eth2 -Ds x.x.x.5 eth2 pub
  arp -i eth2 -Ds x.x.x.6 eth2 pub

Then set up host routes on the firewall (with only 8 addresses you
can't really use subnets here.) Your internal machines will have the
firewall as your default gateway.

If you have the resources, you might want to consider:

                        eth1        eth0
Internet -- ?? DSL .1 -- .2 firewall .3 ---------- .4 DMZ1

                                             |____ .5 DMZ2

                                             |____ .6 firewall2
                                                  eth1    10.0.0.1
                                                            eth0

                                                          internal net

I've used a config similar (16 addresses instead of 8) to the second one
at several sites.