Re: using public ip addresses in DMZ: how to route in small subnet?

Stan,

	I appear to be in the same situation as you as I have PacBell's
Enhanced DSL package with the 5 IPs as well... What I am doing currently
is having all 5 IPs aliasesd to eth0 on my firewall and then using iptables
SNAT and DNAT to make it appear as my machines inside have static addresses
when in fact they are static private (192.168.0/24) IPs.

	If you would like I'd be happy to share some of my setup specifics
with you off-list if they help.

	Jeremy

--
|Jeremy T. Bouse, CCNA - UnderGrid Network Services, LLC -  www.UnderGrid.net |