Re: Meeting in Oliviers cafe in Utrecht, August 4th, 12 o'clock

On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 12:32:29PM +0200, Daniel Leidert wrote:

||  As promised, here the mail to everybody who signaled interest in joining
||  a meeting in Utrecht (lunch, key signing, discussion, having fun :)). I
||  reserved a dish for 10 people for
||  	12 o'clock, August the 4th 2012 (Saturday)
||  in Oliviers cafe (http://utrecht.cafe-olivier.be/)
||  	Belgisch Bier Cafe Olivier Utrecht
||  	Achter Clarenburg 6a, Utrecht

Count me in definitely now: make that 11.

Ciao.                                                  Vincent.
--
Vincent Zweije <vincent@zweije.nl>   | "If you're flamed in a group you
<http://www.xs4all.nl/~zweije/>      | don't read, does anybody get burnt?"