Re: Utrecht Debian meetup, Sunday July 4

On Fri, Jul 02, 2010 at 02:17:08PM +0200, Thijs Kinkhorst wrote:

||  On Fri, July 2, 2010 13:44, Ralf Treinen wrote:

||  > Sunday evening seems the best option to me, if that's OK for you.
||  That would suit me best aswell.
||  Are there other interested people on this list? Please speak up :-)

I'm interested, but I have an appointment until somewhere in the
evening. If it ends early I may try to go there and back quickly from
Nieuwegein.

Ciao.                                                        Vincent.
--
Vincent Zweije <zweije@xs4all.nl>    | "If you're flamed in a group you
<http://www.xs4all.nl/~zweije/>      | don't read, does anybody get burnt?"