Re: Debian booth at Texas Linux Fest, August 3-4

On Tue, 10 Jul 2012, Eric Evans wrote:
> [ Luca Capello ]
> > The Debian Events Team has just ordered a roll-up, in case you would
> > like to have it please talk with Don Armstrong (Bcc:ed) at DebConf12.
>
> A roll-up?

One of these things:
http://www.popupbooths.info/images/3-Rolla_Banner_Stand.jpg
[Basically, a banner which gets pulled out of a base like a projector
screen.]

I'll bring it from Managua back to the US with me, and I can arrange
to ship it to you if you'd like it. [Hopefully it comes with a case
that can be shipped.]

Don Armstrong

--
[On a trip back from collecting grass seeds in tropical bird stomachs
and being thought by the customs agents to be transporting Marijuana.]