Re: Disappointment about the appearance of our CLT booth

Am 21.03.2009 um 17:40 schrieb Julien BLACHE:

Hi,

In this case, the table and chairs were provided by the organizers and
everybody had the same thing on their booth, I think. Which is often
the case.

but one HAS to use that stuff? or can you opt-out of using that
furniture that just fills up the booth?

Opting-out is (pretty much) always possible, but then you look very
different from the other boothes, which might not be desirable in this
type of community events.

to change the formulation: "to stand out from the crowd"

but i see your point.