Re: Paperback Cover Version 3

Jens Möller schrieb am Sonntag, den 13. Mai 2007:

Hi Jens,

this mail is a little bit displeasing for me. There was some kind of
misunderstanding. I never asked for a cover as there was no question who
would create it (our sponsor especially asked for her).
The cover is still ready and will be printed soon. Unfortunatly there got a
discussion -events-eu started by someonelse about covers which I detected to
late to stop it (I don't read -events-eu very often) and nobody thought about
setting me on CC.

So I have now the thankless task to inform you that there is already a cover
and that your submission won't get into printing :(.

I know that it is not your fault, but I usally ask if someone should do work
and it maybe wise to ask next time if there is room for your work.....

I'm really really sorry about things went.

Alex