Re: LinuxTag CD bzw. DVD

* Sven Hoexter <sven@telelev.net> [021226 19:03]:
> On Thu, Dec 26, 2002 at 04:30:42PM +0100, Michael Bramer wrote:
> > Hello
> Hi,
>
> > Last year we make a LinuxTag-CD in the last days befor the LinuxTag.
> >
> > Maybe we shoud make this 'this year' better and start now...
> Uhh you're very early this time ;)

Better early than never ;)

> > The last three years we make a CD. Maybe we should make a DVD now. The
> > content of the DVD:
> >  - a normal knoppix (default boot item) (700 MB)
> >  - a normal debian install system       (200 MB)
> >  - a debian mirror (sarge)              (rest)
> >
> > comments?
> Well I think we've two points here for discussion:
>
> 1. CD vs. DVD
I prefer CD instead of DVD.

> 2. What does it cost and how much money do we have?
> Do you have any information about the costs for DVD vs. CD?

Take a look here:
http://www.infodrom.org/Debian/events/LinuxTag2002/cd.html

The prices not actual, but they may could give a first overview.

Last time I create the covers for the CD. If no one else is doing this
job, I'll do it again. Any idea about the front-cover?

Greets,
	Christian