Re: Emdebian action plan (DRAFT!)

Hello guys !

> hmmm, and the second item "ability to build a base rootfs" too!
>
> One good thing would that he did not mention in his mail was adding
> support for ignoring packaging documentation and man-pages in the
> packages.
I removed unneeded parts after building just by 'rm -rf'-ing.
It's probably not that good solution but it's cheap and flexible enough.

I think for now we could just do that 'rm -rf'-ing on man-pages and info-pages, also strip debugging symbols on binaries, and some of the debugging symbols on libraries.
Just add:
 $ strip --strip-debug <lib_path>
 $ strip --strip-unneeded <{,s}bin_path>
(c: