Emdebian get a slot at Linux User and Developer Expo, London, April 20 & 21

It looks like Embedded Debian will get it's own space at the next London
(UK) developer expo, in the '.org village'. That's good as we crowded
'proper Debian' rather a lot last time.

I expect I'll be there for both days, and I'll see if we can get a speaking
slot to spread the word.

Anyone else (presumably UK based?) who'd like to help out on the stand will
be most welcome. Mail me. If we can keep up the current momentum we might
have some cool things to show/talk about by then.

This stand will be in the .org space, so companies that use emdebian (such
as my own) need to remember they are there promoting Emdebian/Debian and
free software, not just getting free stand space to flog their stuff.

On the other hand showing off the stuff you _do_ do with Emdebian is
entirely the point. We want to show that free software is a basis for real
businesses. So long as people are sensitive to this tension it should be
great.

More details nearer the time no doubt.