Re: yasnippet commits review

Hi Aymeric,

Aymeric Agon-Rambosson <aymeric.agon@yandex.com> writes:

> Hi Nicholas,
>
> Le dimanche 29 janvier 2023 à 13:51, Nicholas D Steeves
> <sten@debian.org> a écrit :
>
>> I agree, the wiki is a good place to centralise information.
>> Linking to
>> that article can then be used to avoid needing to reexplaining
>> things;
>> it also prevents gating when you link to it from package that
>> needs a
>> workaround--this is especially important for a package that
>> needs
>> an active human maintainer!
>>
>> Another possibility might be to eventually provide additional
>> documentation in dh-elpa.
>
> Feel free to use any part of my previous mails verbatim if you
> edit the wiki (I don't have write access). If you want me to
> review it first, just tell me.

Have you already created an account, or are you waiting for approval?
  https://wiki.debian.org/FrontPage?action=newaccount

Failing that, feel free to ping me around mid-April (or so) when I hope
to have more free time.

[snip]

> Done, the package should be ready to upload.

Uploaded!  Thank you for your contributions and a good discussion :)

Cheers,
Nicholas

P.S. Are you subscribed to this list, and in the future may I follow the
usual Debian convention of not including individuals in CC?