Re: Google Summer of Code

On Wed, Jan 18, 2023 at 10:12:36PM +0100, Dashamir Hoxha wrote:
> > > If it is so simple, then I'd like to know how it is done.
> > Simply remove the NFS entry from the client fstab, and LTSP
> > will immediately start using SSHFS.
> Ok, this seems to be very simple indeed.

if this is the case, please add this change and why it's useful,

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Bookworm/

or even https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Bullseye

And, if it's not sliced bread, also explain *why* this is useful or
better or both, else I might removed it, trying to keep things KISS
and relevant...

that's *exactlty* why I loled at "simple change". no such change is simple,
even if in the end it involves on line of code.

the problem are the 99999 lines of code in the ecosystems.

--
cheers,
	Holger

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀  OpenPGP: B8BF54137B09D35CF026FE9D 091AB856069AAA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄

If we'd ban all cars from cities tomorrow, next week we will wonder why we
waited for so long.