Install scratch by default on Debian Edu Desktops in Wheezy?

Here in Norway, the effort to teach kids to program is gaining
tracktion, and one of the programs promoted is the scratch system for
visual programming.  The scratch package is available in Debian
Wheezy, but not installed by default in Debian Edu.  Should we install
it as part of the desktop profile?

I am not sure about these numbers, but I suspect it use around 36 MiB
on disk space on the DVD, and will spend around 56 MiB on the disk
(based on running apt-get install scratch after installation).

--
Happy hacking