debian-edu-doc translation for the first release

Hi translators,

Thanks a lot for your great work, especially given our tight schedule.

As you may already be aware of, we're currently fixing the last bits
before Sunday for the first release of Debian Edu based on Squeeze.

Those last bits are mainly about the documentation, so it's evolving
even more quickly than during the previous weeks.

The workflow should remain the same as the previous weeks (so your help
is also appreciated if you contribute to the wiki [1] and take care of
the last FIXMEs): the last wiki update should happen Friday, and the
package will be uploaded Saturday (giving you less than a day to fix the
last bits in your translations).

Le 20/02/2012 02:36, David Prévot a écrit :

> For the next RC2 scheduled on Sunday, we plan to upload debian-edu-doc
> Wednesday and Saturday. I intend to do a final synchronization from the
> wiki the day before (respectively Tuesday and Friday) pretty late (I
> live in UTC-4), and proceed to the upload the next day, during the
> European afternoon (or later if you prefer).

Don't hesitate to fetch the last version of your translation [2] in
order to keep it as up to date as you can. The PO files are currently
updated more than once a day, offering you a chance to keep up at any time.

	1: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Squeeze/
	2:
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debian-edu/trunk/src/debian-edu-doc/documentation/debian-edu-squeeze/

For the next release (r1), I'd propose to restart working on the same
schedule (starting with an upload Wednesday 20 March, offering us ~10
days to breathe after r0 is out). Hopefully the wiki edits may slow down
then, and we may be able to schedule a longer string freeze for the
future releases (allowing enough time to update our translations and get
them reviewed in our respective teams with less hurry, and also less
strings, so we can work less ;-).

Regards

David

P.-S.:

Proposed schedule:

	2012-03-25: r0 rc1
	2012-04-01: release Debian Edu (r1) Squeeze 6.0.4

Current status: