Status Gosa-Netgroups / Skolelinux presentation in Kiel

Hi folks,

I have to admit that I haven't got really far with the Netgroup implementation for Gosa. Main reason is that we have to prepare quite an important Skolelinux presentation in Kiel, Germany which will take place on 4th April 2011.

I am still willing to do the work on the netgroups plugin for GOsa, but I will still need some time before I can dive in properly. If there is anyone else on the list who would like to join the team (that would be you and me then) and start the work before the 4th I will be very happy and I will also immediately provide access to the SVN repos where the draft development will take place.

If there is anyone interested in the 4th April event please let me know privately and I may inform you about details. The meeting is not public, so I cannot announce it here fully.

Greets,
Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, dorfstr. 27, 24245 barmissen

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B

freeBusy: