Re: Squeeze ISOs now usable as USB stick images

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> Something is still wrong with the automatic partitioning,

This has been improved.  It no longer ask if LVM should be used, but
still ask which hard drive should be used (BTS #607536).  I believe we
can live with the latter, and thus consider this issue solved for
Squeeze.

> and I suspect LTSP installation using the DVD image might run into
> problems,

LTSP installation failed when booting from a USB stick.  Not quite
sure why (BTS #606313), but a workaround has been implemented and
found to be working

> No more CD buring required to test on real hardware. :)

No more CD burning for me. :) Both the DVD and netinst CD images
should work as USB stick images now.

> See <URL: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Status/Squeeze > for status
> and links to information on how to test the squeeze test images.

This is still true, and we need more testers.

Happy hacking,