Re: Skolelinux in Linux User

* Jonas Smedegaard <dr@jones.dk> [100317 18:15]:

> On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 05:27:47PM +0100, Kurt Gramlich wrote:
> >our new release is in the German Linux User Magazin. It is on
> >the DVD and there is also an artikel about our project:
>
> Great news!
>
> It is the Lenny-based Skolelinux released in Norway, right?

yes of course ...

I take your question as a chance for me personaly to say:
many many thanks for the hard
work to bring skolelinux to Lenny.

the development products of Rheinland-Pfalz Project has to go
the normal way of Debian packages ;-)

we are working on it, but as you know,  it will need more time as estimated ;-)

>  - Jonas

thanks for the helpfull question.

Regards/AmicaLinuxement/Saludos/Viele Gruesse!
Kurt Gramlich
Projektleitung skolelinux.de
--
kurt@skolelinux.de