Re: Can the fluid-soundfont-gm recommend on fluid-soundfont-gs be changed to suggests?

Hi Jonas,

sorry for the delay.

2010/3/7 Jonas Smedegaard <dr@jones.dk>:
> I do not wish to diminish the kind offer by Petter, but did you consider the
> alternative to sponsoring which is to join a team?
>
> Both fluid-soundfont and mscore are ideal for maintainance at the Debian
> Multimedia team.

This is an interesting offer. I would quite like to maintain mscore
myself for the moment, as I have quite strong ties with upstream and
Ubuntu, but I think it might be good to have fluid-soundfont as part
of the team. I'll read up about that, and e-mail the team list when I
have a moment.

All the best,

--
Toby Smithe :: http://tsmithe.net