adding machines and dhcp groups

Hello All

I am preparing a new tjener, and a couple of questions have arisen:

1. Owing to my many failures to get ldap backup and restore to work, I
am setting up the new tjener manually. For users its not so bad
because I am able to add them by a csv file in lwat. However, when
adding machines there is no such option. I suppose I am out of luck?
2. When adding machines  there is an option to be in dhcp group 1 or
2. What are those groups?
3. When I create (actually copy from the sample) /etc/fsautoresizetab
and set the max size of home0 to be something else, it doesn't do
anything. I had to change it by lvextend to be able to copy in the old
homes. Maybe I am misunderstanding how it works.

 I like those fsautoresize and shutdown at night groups! Great ideas.

thanks
nigel