Re: Which version of Debian Edu are people installing these days...

Hi Petter,

I'm testing Lenny for a primary school in Italy with 10 thin client.
I'm testing with VMWare and one Alix3d3 client.
The plan is to use an HP server (any suggestion?) and Alix3d3 thin
clients (or diskless workstations).
I think I will need your help in the next days :)

Thank you and Ciao!

Giacomo.