Re: Lenny based Debian Edu 5.0.4+edu0 available (aka Skolelinux)

Howdy,

Somewhat related to the initial topic of this message:

The xserver-xorg-core in Lenny is not capable of correctly detecting
thin client hardware that is based on the AMD Geode GX a.k.a. NSC GX2
"Red Cloud". It can only auto-configure and detect Geode LX.

I have a simple patch that can be applied to the Lenny X server to fix
this. It could be useful for lenny-updates.

Please contact me if this is something that you're interested in.

Cheers!
Martin-Éric