Re: Please translate press statement

Søndag 7. februar 2010, skrev Petter Reinholdtsen:
> Btw, what is the plan for distribution this press statement?

I know that you got a list used by NUUG to different Norwegian media
Petter. Is it possible for you to do so on Monday?

I hope Skolelinux in Germany, Spain and other countries got press contacts
for distributing the press statement?

> I suspect it is a good idea to coordinate this with the Debian press
> team to get it out throught their channels too.

Great tip. I'll send them an e-mail with a request now :)

Best regards

Knut Yrvin