samba-questions

Hi,
i added an WindowsXP-computer to the skolelinux network.

1. After login there is an Icon "My home" on desktop. I want to rename it into the german name "Heimatverzeichnis". So that it will be have this name, when I add a new user using LWAT. I looked around in the /etc/samba/smb-debian-edu.conf , but nothing to find there.

2. Which is the standard-windows-profile the new user will succeed (the folder profile). There is nothing to find in the /etc/skel .

Thanks, martin