Re: International Developer Meeting 19.2.2010 to 21.2.2010

On Thu, Feb 04, 2010 at 11:15:29PM +0800, Andrew Lee wrote:
Thanks Ruth for her incredible fast work to book flight, train ticket and hotel for me. And thanks Kurt who wrote me an invitation letter for my visa application.

I am going to apply my visa application tomorrow morning to Deutsches Institut Taipei. Hope things goes well and see you guys soon in Zweibrücken Germany.

Great!

And also great to see ezgo packages has already entered testing!!

 - Jonas