Re: Strange LTSP phenomenon: Clients sessions freeze

Am Samstag 19 September 2009 schrieb Holger Levsen:
> please do. please always provide as much info as you can.

Hi there,

I could confirm that the cron.hourly script runs exactly * 17 every hour
- so that was the time the freeze occured.

Starting debugging by "apt-get source killer" gave me a perl script.
Searching for a significant comment string, google found only one U* man
page:

	http://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/karmic/man1/killer.1.html

It contains a dead link to
	http://homepages.cae.wisc.edu/~gerdts/

I will try to use the "-n" option to file some logs...

Regards
Ralf