Re: Debian-edu supports upgrading?

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 03:22:14PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
Hi,

On Mittwoch, 16. September 2009, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
Do Debian-edu treat Debian bug#311188 as non-important (like Debian)

Uhm, 311188 _is_ of severity "important".

Ha ha, funny word game you are playing.  I am serious, however:

Do Debian-edu consider bug#311188 more or equally severe as Debian does?

How about instead of wasting our time with your crusade (which aims we share, I'm fairly sure), you'd contribute patches to the bugs blocking 311188 to be solved?

If I waste your time then killfile me.

Debian is a passion for me, but not a crusade. Do not attack me personally like that!

If you want the bug fixed in a specific way, then go do it yourself!

I have actively worked on this issue since before the Skolelinux gathering in Greece some years ago. Not that I expect you to understand that[1].

 - Jonas

[1] There you go - personal attacks are no fun