LWAT: suggestion and problem

I'm using debian edu etch and lwat 0.16-1 (the latest one).

I checkeed the file /usr/share/lwat/templates/import.tpl to make sure
"value=Password" was corrected with "value=password ad it is.

I was having problem importing user from a csv table created with calc.
It was simply becasue calc added the " character like text delimitator.
After i removed them, it worked fine.
I write that first, to advice users to not make the same mistake and
second, developer may add a check to avoid thi problem or simply
return a message.

I found out a ture problem:
if you press the button "upload" in the "add user section", without
selecting a file first, then you'll get this message/error:

Array
(
    [key] => Array
        (