Re: ltsp features to backport

On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 05:36:11PM -0800, Vagrant Cascadian wrote:
> some features recently added to ltsp in experimental, which have some
> potential to backport (in varying capacities) to ltsp in lenny, though
> probably not really candidates for freeze exceptions.

another one i forgot to mention is that ldm pulls in the gtk2-engines
package but doesn't actually make use of it, so we might want to ship
our own gtkrc for the debian-edu ldm theme (in debian-edu-artwork) that
uses clearlooks (which is in gtk2-engines) instead of ubuntulooks(which
isn't installed), and maybe adjust the colors slightly (it's got some
oranges and reds with an otherwise blue-ish theme). maybe this is a
candidate for a freeze exception in ldm itself, though.

thoughts?

live well,
  vagrant