Re: Notes on getting hotplug devices (USB sticks) to work in Debian Edu

[Otavio Salvador]
> pam_group. I'll take a look and wait for your tests result.

The pam_group stuff has been working for months.  Add this to
/etc/pam.d/common-auth

  auth      optional        pam_group.so

and this to /etc/security/group.conf:

  *; tty*&!ttyp*; *; Al0000-2400; audio,cdrom,floppy,plugdev,video,fuse
  *; :0; *; Al0000-2400; audio,cdrom,floppy,plugdev,video,fuse

to enable it.  It will make sure all users logging into the console
are given group membership to the listed groups for the entire login
session period.

> Can you send me the patch you have applied on dbus?

Sure.  It is in <URL:http://bugs.debian.org/422349>. :)

Friendly,