policy for pools?

Hi

I am curious about the future situation of the pool-handling, means the
skolelinux pools of packages.

My question is how we will do our work in the future?
Is there a policy for uploading packages to skolelinux?
Ok we have three kinds of packages.

1. Backports
2. native skolelinux packages (LTSP, webmin*stuff, ...)
3. own skolelinux packages (keep the minimum because we are normally including
all packages into Debian)

So this was just the current summary.
Currently Finn-Arne is working on reprepro and on a transition to get the
current pools in reprepro, then we will have an upload queue in the future
(Thanks for that finnarne, although i am bothering you all the time with
that).

My question now is do we need a policy?
Will we make a keyring with gpg keys for uploading, or will we accept packages
from everyone?
Will we make source-only uploads? (I prefer not to make it, but will mention
it as a possibility).
Who can upload packages?
Who is interested in that?
Is there a need for help on archive (reprepro)?

Maybe some specifications about uploading after the transition.

So what do you think on this topic???

Please take this mail as the start of a discussion or reject it if you see no
need in discussing it, i just write this mail because i want to talk about
it.

Greetings
Steffen

P.S. If someone of you will come to the meeting in january and need
accomodation for some more days during the week because of a cheaper flight
or so just let me know i will find a way ;)