Integrating another distro into SkoleLinux Network (Ubuntu)

Hello everydoby.

I've been trying to integrate an Ubuntu Hoary into a SkoleLinux network. I
follow the steps in http://www.skolelinux.no/~klaus/newnotater/a3794.html

But I get the following error

dhcp153$ su sergit
Password:
su: Error in service module

Any idea? How can I obtain more info about the error?

My files:

===/etc/libnss-ldap.conf===

host ldap
base dc=skole,dc=skolelinux,dc=no
nss_base_passwd ou=People
nss_base_group ou=Group
nss_base_netgroup ou=NetGroup
ldap_version 3

===/etc/libpam-ldap.conf===

host ldap
base ou=People,dc=skole,dc=skolelinux,dc=no
ldap_version 3
pam_filter objectclaas=posixAccount
pam_password exop
ssl start-tls

===/etc/nsswitch.conf ===
# /etc/nsswitch.conf
#
# Example configuration of GNU Name Service Switch functionality.
# If you have the `glibc-doc' and `info' packages installed, try:
# `info libc "Name Service Switch"' for information about this file.

passwd:         files ldap
group:          files ldap
shadow:         files ldap
netgroup:         files ldap
automount:         files ldap
# passwd:         compat
# group:          compat
# shadow:         compat

hosts:          files dns
networks:       files

protocols:      db files
services:       db files
ethers:         db files
rpc:            db files

# netgroup:       nis

===/etc/pam.d/su===

#
# The PAM configuration file for the Shadow `su' service
#

# Uncomment this to force users to be a member of group root
# before they can use `su'. You can also add "group=foo" to
# to the end of this line if you want to use a group other
# than the default "root".
# (Replaces the `SU_WHEEL_ONLY' option from login.defs)
# auth       required   pam_wheel.so

# Uncomment this if you want wheel members to be able to
# su without a password.
# auth       sufficient pam_wheel.so trust

# Uncomment this if you want members of a specific group to not
# be allowed to use su at all.
# auth       required   pam_wheel.so deny group=nosu

# This allows root to su without passwords (normal operation)
auth       sufficient pam_rootok.so

# Uncomment and edit /etc/security/time.conf if you need to set
# time restrainst on su usage.
# (Replaces the `PORTTIME_CHECKS_ENAB' option from login.defs
# as well as /etc/porttime)
# account    requisite  pam_time.so

# The standard Unix authentication modules, used with
# NIS (man nsswitch) as well as normal /etc/passwd and
# /etc/shadow entries.
auth       sufficient pam_unix.so
auth       required   pam_ldap.so use_first_pass

account    sufficient pam_unix.so
account    required   pam_ldap.so

session    required   pam_unix.so

# Sets up user limits, please uncomment and read /etc/security/limits.conf
# to enable this functionality.
# (Replaces the use of /etc/limits in old login)
# session    required   pam_limits.so<

I tried to establish /etc/pam.d/common-* to use ldap to without succes...
Anyway anybody knows what are this common-* files?

Thank you