CfP and CfV opened for UbuCon Asia 2024

Hi, everyone,

I'm Aryan Kaushik, local team lead organiser of UbuCon Asia 2024 (Ubuntu Conference), reaching out on behalf of the UbuCon Asia committee.

We are pleased to announce that UbuCon Asia'24 is happening this year at Jaipur, Rajasthan, India from August 31st to September 2nd and we have just opened the Call for Proposals / Speakers as well.
Ubuntu and Debian being closely linked together, we expect great submissions and attendance from the Debian India community.
Please submit your ideas at - https://2024.ubucon.asia/cfp

Ps: If you are looking to volunteer, please submit - https://forms.gle/EPDy1TqevS3o6NnMA
If you are a community and want to be a community partner, please submit - https://forms.gle/ziNAgMabVCKCzapq6

For more information, you can check out our website and media channels, or reach out to me via this mail.
Telegram - https://t.me/+IkN1pyLGkUdjZGU1 (Ubuntu India), https://t.me/UbuConAsia (UbuCon Asia)

Let's show the strength of Linux and Open Source  community in India 😄

Thanks and Regards,
Aryan Kaushik