Re: Regarding DebConf India

Hello Aryan,

On 2023-10-23 14:48, Aryan Kaushik wrote:
My name is Aryan Kaushik, I lead the GNOME Users Group, Dehli - NCR
and am part of Ubuntu India LoCo.
Great to see GNOME user group active in Delhi NCR.

I'm planning an event in India at nearly the scale of DebConf. As this
will be the first time we'll host an event of this scale, I would
appreciate talking with the DebConf'23 local team to clear some
doubts.
We would love to talk about all your queries. DebConf23 team alias has been added in Cc. Feel free to direct your queries there as more people would be able to answer.

I'm available on Matrix with username - @akaushik:gnome:org

If matrix works better for you, feel free to revert and we'll create a channel to discuss this further.

Cheers!
Sahil