Announcing DebUtsav Kochi 2023 | June 17, 2023

Dear Debianites,

I am very excited to announce that DebUtsav Kochi 2023[0] will be held
on 17th of June, 2023 at Model Engineering College, Thrikkakara[1]. This event is being organized primarily by the vibrant students at FOSSMEC (FOSS club at the college) with some guidance from my end. Due to the hectic schedule of college students here in Kerala it seemed like there was never a good time to organize such an event but finally a window opened up for 17th of June with the only downside being that we had about a month to prepare and execute the whole thing. The discussion and planning for the event started about 3 weeks ago and we are happy to announce it here officially today. Thanks to the sponsors and our volunteers without whom this event wouldn't be possible.

Registration is now open so feel free to head over to the website[2] and
register for the event. You should receive a mail from the organizers
confirming your registration in a few days.

Please note that this is a physical event and there will be no online
streaming.

[0] https://kochi.debutsav.in
[1] https://www.mec.ac.in/
[2] https://kochi.debutsav.in/register/