DebConf23 - Call for sponsors

Hey folks,

As many of you might already know, DebConf23 [1] is taking place in Kochi, Kerala this year from 10th to 17th September. This marks the first time in 23 years of DebConf history when DebConf is coming to India (and second time in Asia). For the conference, we're looking for potential Indian and foreign sponsors.

If you or your organization use/benefit from Debian, this is a great opportunity to showcase and promote your organization to 350+ live attendees and many more viewing the conference online, while also supporting the development of Debian. Of course we have various associated perks and benefits [2]. List of already committed [3] and past year sponsors can be found here [3].

You can use this one page flyer [5] or detailed brochure [5] for starting internal discussions in your organization. Feel free to reach out to Praveen, me or sponsor@debconf.org (all in Cc) for any queries.

[1]: https://debconf23.debconf.org/
[2]: https://debconf23.debconf.org/sponsors/become-a-sponsor/
[3]: https://debconf23.debconf.org/sponsors/
[4]; https://debconf22.debconf.org/sponsors/