Re: Adding [Debian-DUG-IN] at the beginning of a subject by default

On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 11:43 AM, Pirate Praveen
<praveen@onenetbeyond.org> wrote:

> Can't you use the address of the list to filter it?

Hey Pravin, sure I can! I know that we can set filters but thanks for
the tip anyways. :)

It's just that prepending a list name seems to be a standard practice.
Many lists follow it. And it helps actually! Saving me a click for
entering into the directory (where we have set the filtered messages
to be stored). I can spot the Debian-DUG-IN emails from just a single
look at my mailbox. :)

--
Avinash Sonawane (rootKea)
PICT, Pune