Re: Fwd: Re: relayb0t

On Sun, Sep 11, 2016 at 11:55 PM, Abhijith <abhijith@disroot.org> wrote:
> That wasn't just explaining. There was sarcasm and many other things. But
> its okay. Everything is fine now .

There was not any. Do you know any of us personally or we were sitting
infront of you from which you decide we were talking sarcastically. ?

My advice to and all other new people coming to IRC don't try to
emotionally judge people from IRC discussion. If you are in doubt ask
for clarification rather than replying in rude fashion. You are not
discussing face to face to decide what other person is thinking and
how is reacting.

>>If your code is available some where and if you are open to discuss
>>join
>>us on #debian-in and we are ready to work with you.
>
> https://github.com/sophsec/xmpp-irc-relay
>
> And
>
> https://git.fosscommunity.in/bhe/relaybot

Sorry I'm no Ruby guy so won't be able to help code wise but if you
want suggestion and do technical discussion on XMPP related things I'm
open to it.

> Can I join with you guys from debian-in . :)

We never stopped any one from joining there. So yes please join #debian-in

PS: I don't know why people over react and start assuming on their own.

PPS: To all, This is my last reply on the thread so please don't spend
any more time on doing yak shaving here.[1]. (linking so people don't
think this again as harsh reply ;-) )

[1] http://catb.org/jargon/html/Y/yak-shaving.html

--

Vasudev Kamath