New members to debian-in on alioth

Hi Jaldhar, Kartik,

I visited Dharamsala last week and we are working on packaging Tibetan
fonts. I thought of hosting them under debian-in banner and would like
to introduce Krishnan and Sruthi, who'll be maintaining these fonts.

We are also considering debian-fonts team as another possibility
(because of the political angle)

Discussions going on in
http://tibetanitech.com/mailman/listinfo/digitaldhasa_tibetanitech.com
(private members only list)

If we decide to host them under debian-in, you'll see requests from
scratch-guest (Krishnan) and Sruthi (not signed up yet).

Krishnan, Sruthi,

It would be a good idea to join debian-dug-in and keep connected with
the Debian India community. You can join the list from
https://lists.debian.org/debian-dug-in/

Thanks
Praveen