Re: Jonas's travel to India - Bengaluru part

Hi Debian folks in Bengaluru (and others),

[adding debian-dug-in list as cc]

Quoting Jonas Smedegaard (2015-12-03 03:18:08)
> Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan <ram@rkrishnan.org> writes:
>> One of the places we meet is this old restaurant called Ajantha. They
>> serve very nice coffee and good vegetarian food. I think it is also a
>> good place to stay, if you are interested. Let us see. We will make
>> the plans concrete in the coming days.

No other suggestions have come up since, so let us meet at Ajantha.

Tomorrow Saturday?  15.00?

Geolocation?

Due to lack of responses for collaboration here in Bengaluru we have
decided to leave already on Monday (or Sunday night, depending on train
ticket availability).

We are looking forward to meet you guys tomorrow and/or Sunday!

 - Jonas