Re: trying to reach Arun M

Hi Faheem, Praveen and Anivar,

Quoting Faheem Mitha (2015-12-13 13:31:46)
> On Sun, 13 Dec 2015, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
>> Do any of you know Arun M from Kerala, member of FSF India?
>>
>> If so, please tell that I dearly want to get in touch but my emails
>> to fsf.org.in gets rejected as spam.

> If you can provide the email address you are trying to use, and a
> brief message, someone else could forward that message for you.

Thanks - you are right I should have provided more info to pass on.

Not the very message, however, because maybe Arun deliberately wanted to
content of our conversation to be private.  Also not the email address
becasue maybe Arun did not want that exposed to a public mailinglist.
But I could have shared some alternative forms of contact he could try
reach me on (I am jonas@jones.dk on jabber, and jonas on OFTC irc).

...but as said above, I now received several alternative addresses on
him that I have tried - and if those work I also realized that I have
the option of trying to send from an alternative email address myself (I
am also jonas@homebase.dk and js@debian.org - the latter being
restricted to Debian work but that's arguably related to most activities
of mine).

Thanks to you all for your help,

 - Jonas