Re: .IN Domain Names Renewal Reminder (debutsav.in)

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 7:41 PM, Pirate Praveen <praveen@onenetbeyond.org> wrote:
On Tuesday 28 July 2015 12:13 PM, Pirate Praveen wrote:
> I just renewed the domain for 2 years. Now we got to fix hosting part.

I have restored debutsav.in and it is now hosted using github pages.

https://github.com/debutsav/debutsav.github.io.git

I think this is not the latest version of the repo though.

Harish, can you tell me which is the last updated version of the site?
I think the latest version of the site was put into a private repo. There was some concerns about redistributing the code etc, since it was a paid theme(so yes, this repo being public looks stupid indeed). IIRC, Raju resolved that matter with Tony in #amfoss IRC channel. no ?

Warm Regards.

Thanking You,
R.Harish Navnit
The Enigma