Fwd: .IN Domain Names Renewal Reminder (debutsav.in)

debutsav.in expiring this September 8. It costs 529 rupees for one year.
I paid for last year's renewal. Anyone interested to sponsor this renewal?

Please bookmark http://fosscommunity.in/index.php?title=Domains_Managed
and check if any domains are expiring soon. We could also create an
alias for reminders to multiple people for renewal mails. Please
volunteer if you'd like to be on such an alias.

Like we discussed earlier, we could also move the domain to SMC.