Re: documents for a key signing (Re: April Mumbai Debian Users Group Meetup)

On Sun, 26 Apr 2015, Faheem Mitha wrote:

Can someone tell me what document(s) I need for a key signing? Would a PAN card be enough? I have a recently renewed passport, but I would prefer not to carry that around unless absolutely necessary. It was a nightmare to get.

Also have a valid US drivers license (NC). But not an Indian one. Would that work?

Also, I found some stuff about buying tickets, and there are going to be talks too.

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/mumbai-technology-meetup-april-2015-scalability-tickets-16645939453

I thought this was going to be a social event? When is the social part happening? And key signing? I'm not sure I'm up for talks. And do I really need to buy tickets?

                                                                    Faheem