Re: Open Use Logo - Horizontal of Debian

Hi Faheem,

Thanks for reply. I had searched online got two images but it was having different color of Debian logo so I had used vertical logo gimp open file and tried to make it horizontal from that but I am still in doubt that its in proportion or not coz I am not graphic designer guy but still its better then previous. If someone who know better graphic designing then let me know I'll send this open file to him.

Thanks.