Re: Invitation to Jaldhar H.Vyas to mini-DebConf 2015 at Mumbai, Maharashtra on 17th and 18th January, 2015 (was: Invitation to Jaldhar H.Vyas to minidebconf 2014 at Kollam,Kerala on 17th and 18th October)

Dear Jaldhar Vyas,

I, Rigved, as a representative of Debian-India invite you to the
mini-DebConf taking place at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.

Looking forward to being illuminated by you at the event.

> For Indian consulate purposes, could you send me a PDF of the invitation on
> an "official" letterhead.  (I don't think the bureaucracy cares if an
> organization legally exists or not as long as it looks legitimate. I can
> design you a letterhead in gimp if you like :-)

The FOSSEE team at IIT Mumbai are checking if they can co-ordinate
with the Ministry of External Affairs and also provide the official
"Invitation Letter". We should have an update on this soon!

Best Regards,
Rigved