Re: Designs For MiniDeb

Quoting Vasudev Kamath (kamathvasudev@gmail.com):
> On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 9:11 PM, Roopak T J <mailstorpk@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Yeah sure :)
> >

> You made a logo for Debconf ;-). (wish we can host Debconf some time
> in future). Please make it mini Debconf :). Do we really need TajMahal
> there? (just asking)

Well, TajMahal is certainly as good as a symbol for India as the
Eiffel Tower is for Paris or a Swiss cheese is for Switzerland -->
something that will make locals laugh loudly, saying "but TajMahal
doesn't represent whole India" (and Eiffel Tower doesn't represent
whoe France and a swiss cheese, etc, etc.).

So, well, for a conference that would gather many people from outside
India, TajMahal would be "good" (even if the conference is held 1500
or so kms away from TajMahal).....but maybe for a miniDebconf that
will gather mostly ppl from India in Kerala, better find something
more "Keralish" (and don't have me what, as I have no idea...:-))