Re: Dates for the MiniDebConf '14 finalized !

Quoting Haris Ibrahim K. V. (2014-08-04 06:53:31)
> I have no intention of starting a debate,

Hehe - you don't _start_ a debate, I did so ;-)

If you truly want to avoid _feeding_ a debate, then refrain from
commenting on it.  Trying stop a debate by stating some "final remarks"
is bound to not work.

"I have no intention of you responding to this email" :-P

> Their ambition of doing an event targeting an audience of 300 is in
> itself quite commendable.

Certainly.

...and that number may even go down a bit by may either lower that
number a bit or stay same but consist of fewer privacy concerned
participants - both encouraging similar choice for future conferences,
because "those attending are happy".

Enjoy your conference, and enjoy organizing it - however it is done.

 - Jonas

P.S.

Would be nice to keep the conversation to *one* mailinglist, so that the
ever growing list of cc's could be weeded out.