Mini Deb Conf India Site Design

Hello Everyone,
     As part of the work to be done for MiniDebConf 2014, I along with some friends will be working up on the site design. The other persons working up on the site are
1. Mahendra Bhandwalkar
2. Raju Vindane

If any body else is working up on the same please let us know so that we can co-ordinate. It will stop any duplication of work.

If anybody is good with designing s/he can help a lot to us.
If anybody else also wants to help, Please let us know.

Manish Kumar,
BE-IT
Dhole Patil College Of Engineering, Pune