Mumbai LUG meetup

Hello,

Date: 17th November, 2013 (Sunday)
Time: 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Venue: Directiplex, near Andheri subway, Andheri (E), Mumbai

This meetup is part of the Mumbai Tech meetup. As part of this meetup,
the other events are a workshop on iOS development from 9:00 a.m. to
11:30 a.m., followed by the Mumbai LUG meetup. Then, the Mumbai Python
and Mumbai Javascript meetups will take place from 2:30 p.m. to 7:00
p.m.

There will be around 2 hours available during the Mumbai LUG meetup,
so if anyone wants to take a session of 15-20 minutes, just let me
know. Each session will have an extra 10 minutes to discuss the
topic(s) of the session. This way, we can cover 3 sessions in 90
minutes. If any company working on a FOSS stack would like to take a
session spot, they are more than welcome to do so.

In addition to those sessions, we will also have the Spotlight
session, focusing on on a GNU/Linux distro. This can be covered in the
remaining 30 minutes. So, anyone interested to showcase Debian can
come and take this spot.

Wifi will be available at the venue. Few laptop charging points are
available. So, if someone has an extra spike guard, please do consider
bringing it along.

Hope to see you guys there!

Best Regards,
Rigved