Re: Rahul, where are you from ?

at bottom :-

On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 8:02 PM, Rahul Amaram
<amaramrahul@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> Hi Shirish,
> I'm a native of Secunderabad, but will be relocating to Bangalore soon.
> I have just joined the mailing list. What are the active free software
> communities in Bangalore?
>
> Regards,
> Rahul.

Hi Rahul,
 Well I have attached FSMK to the mail as well. That should be enough
to get you started. fsmk.org is the web home and no doubt you will
find the mailing list of them as well.

There is also ILUG-B or Linux Bangalore, some of whom are behind the
event foss.in where people meet up and socialize as well.

Hope the above is enough for you to get started in Bangalore even
though I'm not from Bangalore. Maybe some of the wiser and older
people may be able to link you to more resources as well.

If you are interested in packaging and maintaining couple of foss game
engines please connect with me off-list. Will share with you the
RFP's.  There are games which need those foss games engines packaged.

Till l8er.
065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17